Bedouin, ecologically, spiritually, and historically oriented vacation village. Campers , guests, and visiting tourists will enjoy a local Bedouin village for over night stays and nightly entertainment in a magical Bedouin atmosphere.
With an objective to nurture and promulgate the local Bedouin culture and community as well as the environment through creativity; preservation of the Bedouin .Magic. and ecology, development, and training, the local Ammarin Tribe runs the camp.
Nightly programs are available for camping guests as well as other visitors. Programs include authentic music, dance, and food and beverages, herbs, and frankincense. All the Ammarin employees are at your disposal to give you the best service and help throughout your stay. Their ever present Welcome! personal charm, warm smiles, patience, and caring attitude all contribute to make your stay unforgettable.
For the Ammarin it in not just a job - it is a way of life.
Guests will be required to listen to a short lecture on the rules of the site that will strictly be about the cleanliness of the campsite as well as the entire reserve. All guests will enjoy local food as well as other food and beverage items that are placed on shelves in the kitchen area and take what they need, making a list of what they have taken and pay at the end of their stay.
Beidha (10 km. North of Petra) Archeological Reserve in soft sandy enclave area of 20 square km (Wadi Al-Amti.) Only 200 m. from Little Petra (Sig Albarid) archeological site.
N 030º 22.880’
E 035º 26.954’
90 guests and can be increased to 150 upon demand
· 350 guests in the large common area.
Bedouin tents furnished with Bedouin style mattresses and rugs, to accommodate guests.
· Four units of showers and toilets with running hot water housed in a Bedouin tent
· A little kitchen area with small cold storage and cleaning sinks
· A large common area of Bedouin tents to host campers as well as other guests (Capacity 350 guests) for dining and entertainment
· Fire safety equipment as well as first aid kit
· Meat & Rice/Chicken & Rice (Kabseh)
· Maglouba with Chicken or Meat
· Vegetarian Meals
· Bedouin Zarb (Underground Grilling Method)- Meat, Chicken, and Vegetables)
Bedouin Mansaf (Meat, Rice, Bread, and Cooked Saffron Yogurt)
Ammarin Bedouin Camp
P.O. Box 285Wadi Mousa, Jordan 71811
Beidha-Petra Archeological Park-Jordan
Telephone: (079) 975 55 51 or
(079) 975 55 52
From outside Jordan: +(962-79) 975 55 51 or