Banquet and Confrence Halls
Food and Beverage Department:-
Banquet Halls / Outside Catering Services
Outdoor Events - around the Pools
Club Restaurants / Outdoor and Indoor Pools
Al Madena Gym
• Al Yarmouk • Mu’ta • Adeeb Al Dasouqi • Prince Rashed
Stadium • Quintet Football Field • Shot Put Field
• Princess Aya Al Faisal Beach Volleyball Courts
• The Promising Athletes
International Fields and Halls:-
• Al Hasan International Squash Center
• Tennis Courts • Prince Hamza International Hall
• Olympic Swimming Pool • Horseback Riding and Polo Field
Sports Clinic / Sport / Federations
Amman Grand Hall
The largest and the most superb hall in Jordan,
conferences, meetings, weddings, parties...etc. and equipped
the latest Sound and Light systems.
• Accommodates 1000 persons / Round Tables / Banquet Style
• Accommodates 2000 persons / Theater Style
• Accommodates 3500 persons / Serving the Traditional Arabic
for lunch and dinner.
It is possible to divide the large hall into two halls.
• Connected to Amman Grand Hall, used for meeting the VIP
Ya Hala Hall
Suitable for conferences, meetings, weddings and workshops.
• Accommodates 200 persons / Round Tables / Banquet Style
• Accommodates 350 persons / Chairs Only / Theater Style
• Accommodates 70 persons / U Shape Style
Consists of several meeting halls, available for social
meetings and workshops;
1- Salt Hall 5- Tafela Hall 9- Jerash Hall
2- Kerak Hall 6- Aqaba Hall 10- Ajloun Hall
3- Madaba Hall 7- Zerqa Hall 11- Alsalam Hall
4- Irbid Hall 8- Ma’an Hall
We can provide all the AV equipment with translation booths
Internet services for our guests.
A private club that offers a multi-facility sport activities
The Club Facilities:
Lebanese Restaurant Located at the entrance of the club and
the best variety of
cuisines and drinks to the city guests.
Located next to the summer pools and serves snack meals
and drinks to the club members.Outdoor Swimming Pools
• Competition swimming pool (50m x 22m) with a bridge across
• Diving Pool: (16m x 16m) Olympic standard diving pool. It
total of five platforms.
• Children Pool: (25m x 13m).
Indoor Swimming Pool
• The indoor pool is (25m x 13m) in addition to a heated
both have a constant water temperature of 26˚ and a
temperature of 24˚.Al Madena Gym
It spans a total area of 1000 sqm. and includes electronic
equipped halls :
• Fitness training and weight lifting room
• Electronic treadmills and stationary bicycles.
• Aerobics Hall
• Massage, Sauna and Steam rooms
The Health & Fitness Club is staffed with health
professionals who plan training programs
and give nutritional advice and coordinated aerobics classes
for its members.
• Tennis courts: There are six synthetic grass courts and
the main court of the international
• Squash courts: There are three standardized quash courts.
• Multi-purpose Hall: Equipped with rubber multi-use
standardized surface. These
courts are used for a variety of sporting events such as
Tennis, Basketball, Badminton,
Volleyball and Quintet football
• Beach Volleyball court.
There are five individual sport teams that are registered
under respective federations: Tennis,
Swimming, quash, Table Tennis and Badminton.
The Club has male and female athletes; most of them are on
the national teams.
The sports High Commission oversees the management
and the coordination of the competitive teams.
• It is the largest stadium in Jordan which comprises a total area
sqm. Its football field is covered with natural grass and
a track field.
• The Amman International Stadium can accommodate a total of
spectators which is divided into three classes, 80% of the
• There is a special pavilion for VIP guests that can hold
200 viewers and
60 media professionals. In addition, the pavilion has a special
VIP room for
distinguished guests, a training warm-up room for the
athletes, a control
room equipped with modern sound and light units that monitor
• A media conference hall that holds up to 60 persons.
• It is equipped with a giant electronic screen for scores
• Al Yarmouk Hall
A multi-purpose Hall comprised of two lower levels and an
upper one which
covers a total area of 2000sqm. It is equipped with
wrestling mattresses, tennis
tables and changing rooms for the athletes
• Mu’uta Hall
.This is training facility for Table Tennis and Badminton
• Adeeb Al Dasouqi Hall
This hall is divided into two adjacent halls covering a
total area of 3000sqm
each, and capable of accommodating 1000 spectators. The
first hall contains
4 boxing rings used for Boxing and equipped with sound and
The second hall has similar specifications, and used for
are used by the Ministry of Education as well as other
including the Jordanian kickboxing federation.
or self Defence Sports
This center is solely dedicated to martial arts. Spanning a
total area of 2350
sqm. This center houses many disciplines such as Judo, Tae
kwon do, Karate,
Aikido and Kung Fu. It has a main competition hall with an
area of 1000sqm
and four raining halls spanning 250 sqm each. In addition to
the training and
fitness facilities, this center contains offices for several
federations as well as conference rooms and service