The Egyptian Arab Land Bank exists in three regional
countries, in Egypt,
the head office and twenty four branches financing housing loans. In Jordan nineteen branches, and in Palestine five branches
plus two offices, operate in all banking services.
1. Retail Services
- Personal Loans.
- Housing and Properties Loans.
- Consuming loans.
2. Corporate Services
- Opening Letters of Credit.
- Issuing Letters of Guarantee.
- Granting different types of credit facilities (Commercial,
Industrial, Contractual, Agricultural ....... etc.).
3. Investment & Treasury
- Capital Market.
- Foreign Exchange.
- Forward Trading.
4. Investment Trustee Services
- Property management for resident and non-resident such as
maintenance, collection of rent, and settlement of fees on behalf of owners.
- Marketing of properties and real-estate.
- Financing of investment projects.
- Feasibility studies.
- Real-estate market studies.
- Investment projects studies.
- Financing Purchases of land.
5. Fast Transfers
- Transfer of funds between Jordan
through Bank Misr within 48 Hours (24 hours within Greater Cairo; excludes
- Instant money transfers all over the world by WESTERN UNION.
6. Credit & ATM's Cards
- Visa Cards.
- ATM' Cards.
- National Express (NE) local Cards.
7. Current, Time Deposit and Saving Accounts