A general definition work began on Islamic Hospital in Amman on the second of September 1982 medical institution affiliated to the Islamic Center Association charities. Has the administrative body of the General Council and the hospital administration develop policy governing the work of this institution and fiscal policy has internal regulations and mandated by the executive management commitment.
This philosophy was adopted by the Assembly, which started on the road to chart the course of this institution is based on the following principles:
1. Provide medical service to those in need, regardless of nationality or religion.
2. Provide this service for the lowest possible cost proficient.
3. Provide assistance through a special fund established by the General Fund, dubbed the poor patient who needs of patients poor decision of the Fund on the basis of a report submitted to the Committee of the social scientist.
4. Provide this service efficiently and concern for the life and health of people, and since that is the standard against which the President and on the basis of the evaluation and assessment.
Proceeding from these principles were making fiscal policy has been developed based on the basic rules are:
- that this institution is not a profit aims to reap the benefits of financial and material resources to achieve the profits are distributed to shareholders as is the case in companies and industrial and commercial enterprises.
- The basic objective is to keep this institution to perform list while maintaining its continued development and its ability to keep pace with technical advances in modern medical so as not inferior to the highest level of medical centers in the world.
- That this institution officers prevented any surge or abnormal increase in the cost of medical treatment in Jordan.