Al Hussein Youth City
The Culture Palace
Banquet and Confrence Halls
Food and Beverage Department:-
Banquet Halls / Outside Catering Services
Outdoor Events - around the Pools
Al Hussein Youth City Club:-
Club Restaurants / Outdoor and Indoor Pools
Al Madena Gym
Amman International Stadium
• Al Yarmouk • Mu’ta • Adeeb Al Dasouqi • Prince Rashed Center
• Petra Stadium • Quintet Football Field • Shot Put Field
• Princess Aya Al Faisal Beach Volleyball Courts
• The Promising Athletes Center
International Fields and Halls:-
• Al Hasan International Squash Center
• Tennis Courts • Prince Hamza International Hall
• Olympic Swimming Pool • Horseback Riding and Polo Field
Sports Clinic / Sport / Federations
Amman Grand Hall
The largest and the most superb hall in Jordan, suitable for
conferences, meetings, weddings, parties...etc. and equipped with
the latest Sound and Light systems.
• Accommodates 1000 persons / Round Tables / Banquet Style
• Accommodates 2000 persons / Theater Style
• Accommodates 3500 persons / Serving the Traditional Arabic Mansaf
for lunch and dinner.
It is possible to divide the large hall into two halls.
• Connected to Amman Grand Hall, used for meeting the VIP guests.
Ya Hala Hall
Suitable for conferences, meetings, weddings and workshops.
• Accommodates 200 persons / Round Tables / Banquet Style
• Accommodates 350 persons / Chairs Only / Theater Style
• Accommodates 70 persons / U Shape Style
The Meeting Center
Consists of several meeting halls, available for social conferences,
meetings and workshops;
1- Salt Hall 5- Tafela Hall 9- Jerash Hall
2- Kerak Hall 6- Aqaba Hall 10- Ajloun Hall
3- Madaba Hall 7- Zerqa Hall 11- Alsalam Hall
4- Irbid Hall 8- Ma’an Hall
We can provide all the AV equipment with translation booths and
Internet services for our guests.
A private club that offers a multi-facility sport activities to
The Club Facilities:
Lebanese Restaurant Located at the entrance of the club and serves
the best variety of
cuisines and drinks to the city guests.
Located next to the summer pools and serves snack meals
and drinks to the club members.Outdoor Swimming Pools
• Competition swimming pool (50m x 22m) with a bridge across it.
• Diving Pool: (16m x 16m) Olympic standard diving pool. It has
total of five platforms.
• Children Pool: (25m x 13m).
Indoor Swimming Pool
• The indoor pool is (25m x 13m) in addition to a heated children pool;
both have a constant water temperature of 26˚ and a surrounding
temperature of 24˚.Al Madena Gym
It spans a total area of 1000 sqm. and includes electronic equipped halls :
• Fitness training and weight lifting room
• Electronic treadmills and stationary bicycles.
• Aerobics Hall
• Massage, Sauna and Steam rooms
The Health & Fitness Club is staffed with health professionals who plan training programs
and give nutritional advice and coordinated aerobics classes for its members.
• Tennis courts: There are six synthetic grass courts and the main court of the international
• Squash courts: There are three standardized quash courts.
• Multi-purpose Hall: Equipped with rubber multi-use standardized surface. These
courts are used for a variety of sporting events such as Tennis, Basketball, Badminton,
Volleyball and Quintet football
• Beach Volleyball court.
There are five individual sport teams that are registered under respective federations: Tennis,
Swimming, quash, Table Tennis and Badminton.
The Club has male and female athletes; most of them are on the national teams.
The sports High Commission oversees the management
and the coordination of the competitive teams.
• It is the largest stadium in Jordan which comprises a total area of 8000
sqm. Its football field is covered with natural grass and surrounded with
a track field.
• The Amman International Stadium can accommodate a total of 20000
spectators which is divided into three classes, 80% of the bleachers are
• There is a special pavilion for VIP guests that can hold 200 viewers and
60 media professionals. In addition, the pavilion has a special VIP room for
distinguished guests, a training warm-up room for the athletes, a control
room equipped with modern sound and light units that monitor the
• A media conference hall that holds up to 60 persons.
• It is equipped with a giant electronic screen for scores and announcements.
• Al Yarmouk Hall
A multi-purpose Hall comprised of two lower levels and an upper one which
covers a total area of 2000sqm. It is equipped with wrestling mattresses, tennis
tables and changing rooms for the athletes
• Mu’uta Hall
.This is training facility for Table Tennis and Badminton
• Adeeb Al Dasouqi Hall
This hall is divided into two adjacent halls covering a total area of 3000sqm
each, and capable of accommodating 1000 spectators. The first hall contains
4 boxing rings used for Boxing and equipped with sound and light fixtures.
The second hall has similar specifications, and used for kickboxing. Both
are used by the Ministry of Education as well as other athletic federations
including the Jordanian kickboxing federation.
• Prince Rashed Center or self Defence Sports
This center is solely dedicated to martial arts. Spanning a total area of 2350
sqm. This center houses many disciplines such as Judo, Tae kwon do, Karate,
Aikido and Kung Fu. It has a main competition hall with an area of 1000sqm
and four raining halls spanning 250 sqm each. In addition to the training and
fitness facilities, this center contains offices for several self-defense sports
federations as well as conference rooms and service facilities.